Thursday, February 12, 2009

why cant i have it

i want to climb this mountain but someone is tying a rope around my waist that is attatched to a tree at the bottom not letting me get any higher.

its as if im in the alter and want god more than ever and something new and hes standing right above me and i just cant reach him.


what happened to getting a new beginning?
having a fresh start?

all i seem to do is find myself looking and longing to go farther back into what was. to give up my future just to return to the comfort of what was.

i want god more than ANYTHING but even when i move everything aside for just taht second of love and comfort the things in my life taht control me dont allow my moment of desire..

I want to be able to have that time rather than having every second of everyday planned for me...i cant stand waiting

i cant stand waiting to get that one moment. i cant stand having to sit here and type everyhting i want when i know i cant get more than 5 min for god....ITS PATHETIC

i do want it. i do want it. i do want it.

i feel as if im in a sinking whole where god is the stick pulling me out and the one inch out i get a new earthly obstacle pulls me 5 feet farther down. im drowning in a world of appealing desires....


i want out and i want my god.........more than anything

No comments: